My World

My World
Step into my world

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great Excersize for shaping your Butt!!

Tip For Getting a Great Butt!!

50
rate or flag this pageTweet this

Squats and Split Squats for the Butt!

So remember how I told you about how working out the legs is going to burn a ton of calories and also help tone up your entire body? Well here's a way to work the legs and also work the butt muscle especially hard! This will kill about 4 birds with one stone!! You will be burning a ton of calories, building fat blasting muscles, working on endurance and your cardio vascular system, and you will be targeting the Butt which will give it a nice size and shape.
I have had plenty of guys not just women tell me they want to have a nicer butt. I hear it all the time with women, but it also feels good for us guys to hear compliments on our butts!! Anyway, women, this one is mainly for you guys since you may not be used to these two excersizes. I'm talking about doing both squats and split squats. You can do these with a barbell on your shoulders or with dumbells by your sides. When doing squats remember to stick your butt out and down rather then just bending your knees for your knees should never pass the toes. adamkipling99@gmail.com (for proper excersize instructions) On split squats you will have your feet spread apart almost like your doing lunges, but your mainly just moving up and down with a little bit of a foward motion to really hit the butt on the push back. adamkipling99@gmail.com (for proper excersize instructions) Always think about the muscle your trying to hit, that will help you adjust your motion to target it better. I recommend doing 2 sets of 12-15 squats with light to moderate weight, then do 2 sets of 12 split squats on each leg with light weight. If you want or need more in depth explinations on how to properly do these two excersizes, or for more tips on the spot contact my email adamkipling99@gmail.com.
If done properly, you will feel your butt sore like you've never felt it before. You will also feel a roundness and a firmness that you've been hoping for! I have plenty of more tips on targeting the butt so please feel free to contact me, but definately keep checking back for I will be giving tips out every week!
http://www.yourperfectbody.org
http://www.fitorbit.com/trainers/AdamKipling

http://hubpages.com/hub/nicebutt

No comments:

Post a Comment