My World

My World
Step into my world

Thursday, April 14, 2011

How to BURN FAT FAST! WEIGHT LOSS TIP!!

While you seek that PERFECT BODY and try and BURN FAT and DROP THAT BMI I am seeking to become the BEST TRAINER IN LA. Well do I have a tip for you. I'm sorry but it is not a quick fix or an easy way out, but it is the truth. You will have to put in the work, but it's totaly worth it and you will LOSE WEIGHT FAST. We all know that in order to lose weight you have to consume less calories than your body usually gets right? Or you can eat but then burn a ton of calories and lose weight right? Well lets just assume your doing your best and eating healthy and all the right foods for the most part. How do you BURN THE MOST CALORIES IN THE GYM? It's all about WORKING OUT THE LEGS!! Yes cardio is great, but its even better and burns even more calories when done on tired legs! Weight lifting is great and builds muscle and muscle burns fat and calories, but what part of the body burns the most fat and calories? You got it.. its the legs!!! If you do some leg presses, some squats, some walking lunges, and tire out those legs good, then go do some cardio, I promise you will burn calories faster than a Hummer burns Gas. Not only that, but there is an after burn effect to working your legs with weights. That means you continue to burn calories even when you leave the gym for up to 24 hours sometimes! So why dont people work their legs?? Becuase it hurts. But thats only in the beginning. Learn to love the pain and the pump like I do, and you will be looking great in no time. I, Adam Kipling, who is a personal trainer at Equinox in West Hollywood lost 30 lbs in 2 months by working out my legs and running afterwards. It works trust me. 100 percent of my clients get results. Check back for more tips on BURNING FAT, WEIGHT LOSS, MUSCLE BUILDING, and GETTING THAT PERFECT BODY!!
www.losangelesbootcamp.net
www.venicebeachbootcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment